Return And Refund Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your SunRise Unique purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, the item does not suit you or it is the wrong size we’ll gladly accept a return of any full-priced item for store credit only in the form of a gift card.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
- The item must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within this time frame.
- Please be careful when trying on items for the first time as we will not accept any items that have deodorant, in-scents or perfume smells, makeup, fake tan stains, pet fur, or any marks at all and it will be reshipped back to you once received and inspected.
- Items must be returned in original condition, unworn (not worn for longer than trying the garment/s on), unaltered, unwashed, and with their tags attached.
- We do not accept any returns which are purchased from our SALE page. These garments are final sale items marked down outside of a site wide/flash sale and will not return to full price, therefore are not eligible to be returned.
SITEWIDE SALE RETURN POLICY
Items purchased during a sitewide sale or flash sale can't be returned.
A flash sale or sitewide sale is that in which SunRise Unique advertises through banners on our website, through our social media channels, and which are notified through our newsletter with a start date/time and end date/time. Examples: Mother’s Day Sale, 10% OFF NEW, etc.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges due to the high turnover of stock. Once your return is processed in our warehouse your store credit will be issued for you to repurchase a new size, style, or color.
Should you receive a faulty product you will need to contact our lovely customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide a clear photo of the faulty item. We will review and replace the item as soon as possible. If the item is sold out, we can replace the item with another item of the same value (purchase price).
If we are unable to replace the item under the circumstances of a faulty garment ONLY we will be happy to provide you with a refund for the price of the item ONLY.
TO BE ELIGIBLE AS FAULTY:
- An item is only considered faulty if the fault is by manufacture, not general wear and tear.
- This includes open seams, broken zippers or buttons, broken elastic loops, puckering, and color runs.
INELIGIBLE AS FAULTY:
- If care instructions are not followed
- We encourage that all our garments are cold hand washed and hung out to dry in the shade. As our garments are delicate and may become damaged if the correct care instructions are not followed.
- Due to the nature of some fabrics composed for the fashionable qualities and fit, this can include shrinkage, color fading, and other outcomes.
- A worn item with makeup stains or a garment that is damaged due to not following proper care instructions may not be classified as faulty by the manufacturer and may be unsuitable for our faulty returns process.
- Please note that SunRise Unique must be notified within 14 days of delivery of the faulty item in order to deem it as a manufacturing fault, or else it will be deemed as general wear and tear.
We are happy to replace your approved faulty item with an identical item when possible. As per US Consumer Law, a refund may be offered if we cannot repair or replace the faulty garment with the identical item OR if the fault is too major to repair.
INCORRECT OR MISSING ITEM:
Our team works hard to ensure the accuracy of all orders, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an item or size that is different from what you ordered please contact our customer service team at email@example.com with your order number, a photo of the item you received that is incorrect & the name of the product you ordered. Our team will help you get this all sorted out for you as quickly as possible.
ITEM LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM THE IMAGE:
If you believe the item you have received is not as described or pictured on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide us with the following information:
- Order Number:
- Garment Name:
- Description of what is not as described or pictured:
- Images of Garment
Our lovely customer service team will endeavor to reply to your inquiry and come to the best solution possible for you. This may result in a new garment being sent as a replacement or a store credit and under special circumstances, you may be offered a refund.
Once a resolution has been met our customer service team will provide you with all relevant information to process your return.
For any further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You must provide all information and/or documentation in connection with your order(s) placed in our store upon request. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your customer account if you fail to provide the information and/or documentation requested or if you provide inaccurate or fraudulent information.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions, or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any used or stored products purchased from our store.
- When you submit a purchase, the risk of order loss is transferred from our store to you/your party once your order is delivered to the carrier. You will bear all related liabilities and risks during the third-party transportation of your order.
- We shall not take any liabilities for any loss or shipment delivery failure due to: recipient’s unavailability, incorrect or insufficient addresses, or package refusal Therefore, kindly ensure your information is correct before checking out. After your order is completed, if you find any mistakes in the order confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to receive prompt support